We do not collect any Personal Information like name, phone number, address, location, child’s name etc., from the app users.
If we do happen to obtain any personal information, including emails or phone numbers obtained through support requests or other correspondence, it will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Any such personal information will never be shared with any other entities. Any such personal information will be retained towards resolution of the support requests and for future reference if you need support again.
We make use of analytics services like Google Analytics for Firebase in order to provide Non-Personal anonymous global data and information regarding app use. The kind of information collected includes the type of device or version of the OS you are using, app crash report, and general pattern of app use. We use this data to improve the app and related services over time so that we can serve our users better. Google has their own Privacy Policies for the information they collect from the device via an app and can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Our apps do typically require internet permissions, for the purpose of downloading additional content for the app and to collect anonymous usage information for analytics as mentioned above.
We do not knowingly contact or do business with children under 13 years of age. If a parent/guardian becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has attempted to contact and/or do business with us, please advise us by email at email@example.com so that we may rectify the situation.
Our apps may contain in-app purchases (IAP’s) or Subscriptions.
Our apps do not interact with any social media sites. We may provide links to our own social media sites for the purpose of providing support and product information.
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law).
While individuals under the childhood age may use the Services, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
• To ensure that our application functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using the application, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
• To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.;
• To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices;
• To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
• The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the insctuction for their web-browser or device.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperAwesome Trading Limited (“SuperAwesome”)
Our Roku channel “LooLoo Kids – Nursery Rhymes”, may display advertisements served by SuperAwesome Trading Limited (“SuperAwesome”), a provider of kid-safe advertising services that are designed specifically for the compliance requirements of younger audiences, including those aged under 13. SuperAwesome places contextual advertising on “LooLoo Kids – Nursery Rhymes” channel without collecting any personally identifiable information, including persistent identifiers.
SuperAwesome is certified as COPPA-compliant by the kidSAFE Seal Program, an FTC-Approved COPPA Safe Harbor Program. Please go to www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.
SuperAwesome is a valid licensee, and participating member, of the Entertainment Software Rating Board’s Privacy Certified Program (“ESRB Privacy Certified”). To protect your privacy, SuperAwesome has voluntarily undertaken this privacy initiative, and its services have been reviewed and certified by ESRB Privacy Certified to meet established online information collection, use and disclosure practices. As a licensee of this privacy program, SuperAwesome’s services are subject to frequent audits and other enforcement and accountability mechanisms administered independently by ESRB Privacy Certified.
SuperAwesome also provides advertising services in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 1996/679). Adopting an approach of ‘privacy by design and by default’, SuperAwesome utilises proprietary technologies so that it neither collects, stores nor shares your personal data to provision advertisements or target advertising to you.
You may contact SuperAwesome directly at email@example.com on + 44 203 668 6677, or by post: Privacy Team, SuperAwesome Trading Limited, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY, United Kingdom.